Short sale your house, avoid foreclosure, save your credit and cut your losses (...at no cost to you!)
A short sale is a way to sell your home for less than you currently owe on it, avoid foreclosure, and save your credit.
- We start the process by listing your home for sale, and marketing it to get a buyer.
- While we wait to find a buyer for your home, we contact your bank and tell them that we will be handling the short sale on your behalf.
- Once we receive an offer to purchase the property, we negotiate with your bank to allow the property to be sold for less than you currently owe on it with no repercussions to you.
How much does this cost?
We are paid by the bank and do not charge you anything for handling your short sale.
Common Short Sale Questions:
- How do I know if I qualify for a short sale?
If you are late on payments or are struggling each month to make them and your home is not worth what you paid, you qualify for a short sale.
- How long does this process take?
The short sale process used to take 3-6 months, however as the banks become more and more burdened by foreclosures they are starting to accept short sales at a faster rate. Depending on the bank we are able to get them done in 30 to 90 days and we even closed one in 8 days once!
- Does it make a difference what agent I use to do my short sale?
There is a huge difference. Make sure you are using an agent who specializes in short sales. They are not like your typical transaction, it takes much more work, negotiating with the bank(s) and other parties. Before hiring an agent check their track record. We close 9 out of 10 short sales and did over 60 transactions last year!
- What do I need to do to start a short sale?
Call me and I will give you a list of documents to prepare and we can schedule an appointment to get all your questions answered and get started.
Do Not Delay!
Timing is very critical on a short sale... especially if the bank has already started the foreclosure process. The sooner you contact me the higher the chance of success.
Unfortunately it is very common for homeowners to be so attached to their "underwater" home that by the time they decide to sell it short and cut their losses there is not enough time and the home goes to foreclosure, ruining your credit.
Don't Wait, Call Me Today: (916) 443-1445
Many distressed homeowners aren't aware that they have options. A short sale is one excellent way to avoid foreclosure. Be sure to explore the rest of my website and my blog at www.myshortsaleangel.com for other helpful resources.